England / Англия
Абдукаримова Гульшат Кенесовна
Listening доклады детей
Speaking вопросы, доклады по темам
Writing проверочная работа по достопримечательностям Лондона
- Расширение кругозора учащихся.
- Развитие творческих способностей учащихся, формирование готовности к коммуникации, мотивации к изучению английского языка и литературы.
- Развивать умение воспринимать информацию на слух и определять последовательность ключевых событий.
- Развивать умение использовать различные компенсаторные стратегии в процессе восприятия англоязычной речи на слух, расширять словарный запас учащихся.
- Развитие интереса к англоязычной истории, литературе и чтению.
Оборудование: на доске картинки с достопримечательностями Англии, карта Великобритании; парты расположить на две команды детей друг против друга, флаги Казахстана и Англии на партах соответствующих стран.
- Организация класса.
-Good morning children and our guests! Nice to see you. How are you? It’s a nice day today, isn’t it?
So, are you ready to start? The topic of the lesson is Great Britain. Today our English lesson is a little unusual. We have some guests from England. Let’s meet. …
And our Kazakh pupils … They are in the 5th form.
(звучит гимн Англии)
-Do you speak English?- this question is most frequently heard when people from different countries gather. Although there are almost three thousand languages, English is the most universal. It is the official language in over 40 countries and in Great Britain, of course. But what we know about this country-island? Let’s listen to our guests.
- II. Выступление гостей из Англии. (работа с картой)
There are 2 big islands in the British Isles- Britain and Ireland. There are 2 countries in Ireland. Northern Ireland is in the north and the Republic of Ireland is in the south.
There are three countries in Britain. They are Scotland, Wales and England. The capital of England and Great Britain is London, that is more than a thousand years old, it is situated on the Thames. Do you know capitals of the other countries? (ответы детей)
Дети 5 класса задают дополнительные вопросы по данной теме.
Great Britain is the largest island in Europe. It’s 500km wide and nearly 1,000km long. There is the Atlantic Ocean on the north of it and the North Sea on the east. The English Channel, which is about 21miles, separates the UK from the continent.
Look at the map , put the geographical names.( наинтерактивнойдоске высвечивается карта)
- Dоклады детей 5 класса:
— Buckingham Palace
— Westminster Abbey
— Big Ben
-The most famous older buildings in London include Buckingham Palace- the Sovereign’s residence in London, the Houses of Parliament an outstanding example of nineteenth century Gothic Revival architecture, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the second largest church in Europe, Westminster Abbey, where Sovereigns are crowned and the Tower of London.
III. Проверочное задание.(7 мин)
-Look at the map. Write down in English the names of places of interest in London.
- Выступление учащихся 7 класса- гостей-учеников из Англии по теме «Образование».
-Do you like studying? The students from England like school very much. They want to tell us about education, may be in summer you’ll go to Summer School.
- The school year in Britain starts in September and finishes in July. There is an autumn term from September to December, a spring term from January to March or April and a summer term from May to July.
- Children in Britain start school when they are 5 and stay at school until they are 16 or older. Many children attend nursery school from the age of about three, but they aren’t compulsory. Compulsory education begins at the age of five, when children go to primary school. It lasts for 6 years. They attend the infant school from 5 to 7 and then junior school until they are eleven. Then pupils go to secondary school.
- Compulsory education ends at 16. Higher educations begins at 18 and usually lasts for three or four years. Students go to universities, colleges. There are two the most famous and beautiful towns and universities in England. Cambridge, founded in 1209, and Oxford. Newton, Byron, Darwin and many other scientists and writers were educated at Cambridge. In Britain children go to school from Monday to Friday. There isn’t school at the weekend.
- Is education free in Britain? Yes, state education is free, more than 90% of children attend state schools. But some parents choose to send their children to private schools where they pay for their education, which is very expensive. The most famous private schools are Eton, Harrow, Winchester. Eton College –the most famous English all-boys public school. Prince William- the son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana went to Eton
Вопросы детей из 5 класса.
Do the pupils have holidays?
What is the difference between marks in Kazakhstan and England?
Do pupils wear school uniforms? …
- Подведение итогов.
- I have some letters for you. Look! I think it’s really good to learn a little more about Great Britain and your new pen-friends will help you! As, learning English is important for us, because we want to know what is going on around us in the world. In fact learning English is the answer to a lot of the things that we need and want.
Thank you! Good luck!
Dear Kazakh friend!
I want to be your pen-friend.
Please write soon.
Jane Black Tom Green
390 Pine Jane 9 Bread Street
Oxford GA 30076 London SW 74NA