«Healthy future» 6 сынып
|LESSON: Healthy future||School: 18|
|Date:||Teacher name: Akhmetkaliyeva Gulnaz Borisovna|
|CLASS: 6||Number present:||absent|
|Learning objectives(s) that this lesson is contributing to||6.C1 use speaking and listening skills to solve problems creatively and cooperatively in groups|
|Lesson objectives||6.L4 understand the main points of supported extended talk on a range of general and curricular topics|
6.S1 provide basic information about themselves and others at sentence level on an increasing range of general topics
|Thinking skills||Knowledge and comprehension|
|Criteria||respond to basic supported questions about people|
make introductions and request in basic interactions with others
recognize with support a limited range of basic common
ability to describe their favorite sport using basic adjectives
|All learners will be able to:|
· recognize with support a limited range of basic common
personal questions spoken slowly and distinctly
|Most learners will be able to:|
|· use basic adjectives to describe their hobbies|
|Some learners will be able to:|
|· make introductions and requests in basic interactions with others|
· respond to basic supported questions about people, objects and classroom routines
|Planned timings||Planned activities (replace the notes below with your planned activities)||Resources|
Hello! Hello! How are you? I’m OK,OK
Hello! Hello! How are you? I’m fine , fine!
Hello! Hello! How are you? I’m sad, sad.
Hello! Hello! How are you? I’m happy, happy.
Review last lesson “Magic box”
Box with things
Learners watchVideo «Sport» to guess the theme of the lesson.
Divide the class into three groups according to pictures “Sport, National game”
Answer the question
Do you know about sports?
Each group anwer the question
Association game “Sport” and make poster
Each group assess 2 wishes and 1 star
Future Simple tense
Each pupil should say what they will do tomorrow
Descriptor: match sport with equipment
They look at the board and guess the national game
Then they watch video about national game and discuss
Game: Who is the quickest?
They translate the words
They read the text and understand,retell
1.Read and understand the questions.
2.Listen to the audio.
3.Answer the questions.
4.Write the answers on the poster.
Relaxation moment: Sing a song “Sport”
|“Six thinking hats”|
Each person wear a hat and say their point of view
· Managing Blue – what is the subject? what are we thinking about? what is the goal? Can look at the big picture.
· Information White – considering purely what information is available, what are the facts?
· Emotions Red – intuitive or instinctive gut reactions or statements of emotional feeling (but not any justification)
· Discernment Black – logic applied to identifying reasons to be cautious and conservative. Practical, realistic.
· Optimistic response Yellow – logic applied to identifying benefits, seeking harmony. Sees the brighter, sunny side of situations.
· Creativity Green – statements of provocation and investigation, seeing where a thought goes. Thinks creatively, outside the box.
Feedback: The leader of group assesses their classmates
Home task: read the text p93
Differentiation -how do you plan to give more support?
Differentiation according to tasks,levels,outcomes
How do you plan to challenge the more able learners?
Make up short sentences
|Assessment -how are you planning to check learners’ learning? |
Giving feedback to learners
Learners giving feedback to each other
Use the space below to reflect on your lesson. Answer the most relevant questions from the box on the left about your lesson.
|Cross – curricular links |
Health and safety check ICT links Values links
Art and music , PE