Амалова Мариан Омархановна
Aims: to practice your English grammar as well as vocabulary. Each test contains questions. Choose an answer to complete each question. Instructions may be available for each test. After finishing a test, you can review your answers.– to develop thinking, understanding, memory, oral speech, reading, writing, listening skills;– to bring up love and interest to the subject, respect to each other; to help students to choose their professions for the future.
The visual aids: cards, interactive board, slide,pictures
Inter – subject connection: Kazakh, Russian.
The procedure of the lesson
I. Organization moment. (1min)
a) Greeting T: Good morning, dear pupils and teachers! Welcome to our lesson! I am glad to see you today. Children, I wish you good luck! Let’s start our lesson.
b) Conversation with on duty.
- Checking up the home task.
- -Hello,Dick,lovely day, isn’t it?
- -Absolutely wonderful,nice and warm.
- What’s the weather forecast for tomorrow?
- Do you know?
- -Yes,it says it will be bright and sunny.
- -How nice.Nice weather for outing.
- -You are right .
- Let’s divided 3 teams. Take the paper
O’k sit down.
- New lesson.
Look at the Interactive board.
The theme of the lesson: My family and friend
Take the paper. Text about My family
5.New words Look at the Interactive board. Listen & repeat. Take the paper.
Grandfather – ата
Grandmother — әже
father – әке
mother – ана
brother – аға, іні
sister – әпке,сіңілі, қарындас
son – баласы
daughter – қызы
- Read the text . O’k listen to me.
- Work with cards.
Answer the question O’k I’ll give the 1 min.
Work with book. Doing exercises.
- Work with team
Take the paper. Wride down. What is the family for you? You have 1 min. I’ll give the 1 min.
- Reflection What was the theme of our lesson? What have you learnt today? Was it difficult for you?
What was difficult?
- Have you got a family?
2. Say about your family?
3. Say me please about your granny?
4. Have you got a brother?
5. Have you got a sister?
- Giving the home task
Write down essay .
- Ex5, p45
- To learn by heart new words
- Marking. The marks for the lesson are…
- Conclusion. The lesson is over! Good-bye!